Has your nightclub been doing well? Is your place considered the town’s party mecca? Do tourists enjoy the place and they always come back when they’re in town? If you’ve answered yes to all of the questions, then your business is looking good. But what if after 3 or 5 years, your club attendance suddenly diminishes or declines? And no matter what promotion you do, you just can’t back on your feet? Do you think it’s time to close up? Or do you think there’s another way to be on top again?
Nightclub consulting firms say that establishments such as bars have different factors in maintaining their longevity. The market size is one crucial factor that needs to be paid attention to. If you’re living in a big city, it’s a given fact that the competition is tough. Therefore, your chances of operating for 10 years or longer are slim. On the other hand, running a business in small town is more advantageous. You can expect little competition, and if you’re a good manager, then you can expect your business to be running smoothly for long.
Another main factor that could affect the longevity of your business is your customers. They are very important for your business and you should take care of them very well. Customers have different wants so you should be familiar with the latest trends. To keep your customers loyal to you, you should be able to offer them the thrills that would keep them coming back for more.
Thinking of remodelling and re-branding your nightclub? Remember these few factors:
· Examine your books. The way to find out if your business is slacking on sales is through checking out your sales. Compare your previous to current month sales.
· Check out your staff. Quality is of utmost importance. If your employees are not performing well, this could be a factor causing your customers to find a different hang out place.
· Protect your best employees. Some customers come back because they love the customer service. If you have a good employee, protect them by treating them well. Don’t let them be poached by a competitor.
· A good way to find out what’s good for your business is to ask your customers. Get feedback on what techniques have worked and what haven’t.
If you want to get back on your feet, you need to come up with the most unique marketing ideas for nightclubs as soon as possible. These ideas may help:
· Promote on social networking sites. This is a very effective marketing strategy today for any business. If you’ve got a new event, then promote it on social networking sites. This is one way to boost your popularity.
· Host unique contests. Unique – meaning not every bar out there has already thought of this contest. Something like “be a bartender for the night,” or “create a cocktail of your own.”
· Offer complementary products. Don’t just offer the usual beer, offer something else; like a beer mug or a shot glass.
Majority of nightclubs that experienced decline in sales found re-branding and remodelling effective in getting back on their feet. But remember, re-branding should always be done with remodelling. Doing one without the other isn’t effective.